Furnace Repair Service in Toronto & GTA
One of the worst things you can experience is a furnace breakdown in the middle of winter. This is why regular furnace examinations and maintenance are always a good idea. If you experience a breakdown, it is a good idea to contact us for furnace repair.
DeMarco Mechanical Services Inc. can help you restore your furnace to working order in as quick a time possible, with our technicians arriving on-site within 2 hours of your call. Our fully licensed technicians will visit your home, determine the problem, and provide you with a cost for repair.
We provide furnace repair services in Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and more…
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our technicians are here to provide you with around-the-clock broken furnace repairs, service, and maintenance to keep you and your family out of the cold. We can repair any problem accurately and quickly, to ensure that your furnace will burn bright and keep you comfortable during our Canadian winters. The best part is we offer 100% customer satisfaction under a 30-day warranty on all repairs done and parts used. You can click here to read our glowing HomeStars reviews!
Licensed HVAC Contractors
We offer quick, efficient, and cost-effective service on all furnace repairs in the GTA. Common problems include:
- Broken pilot lights
- Defective blowers
- Coils and fans issues
- Airflow issues
- Thermostat defects
- Clogged filters
- Bad electrical connections
- And More!
Common Furnace Repair Red Flags
The most telling sign that you need furnace repairs is when your furnace stops warming your home altogether, but there are less significant signs that can be a red flag. Once you start experiencing these you should call in a specialist to take a look at your system. These signs include:
- Bad Airflow: Bad airflow throughout your home might mean you have a clogged air filter that requires changing. It can also, however, indicate a more complex duct problem.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: If your thermostat is giving you wrong readings you may be looking at wiring malfunctions or even issues with the thermostat itself.
- Increased Heating Bills: A sudden increase in your monthly bills can be another sign that there is an issue with your system.
We stock, repair and install: Lennox, Amana, Keep Right, Goodman, & more!
Other Heating Services in the GTA
Our professional team can solve any problem you have that requires broken furnace repair. Our services also extend to:
- Heating Maintenance: We offer regular testing, preventative maintenance and check-ups on your commercial or residential furnaces. This includes draft tests and testing gas pressure, electrical consumption, igniters and pilot assembly, fan speed, temperature rise, and flame sensors.
- Furnace Installation: Our certified technicians can install a huge range of furnaces for your home or office. We guarantee the best price and 100% customer satisfaction, with a 30-day warranty on all installations.
- Furnace Inspections: We inspect venting and ductwork, burners, heat exchangers, blower wheels, secondary heat exchangers, and all electrical connections.
- Furnace Replacements: We offer replacements of old parts, full replacements of furnaces, and standard filter replacements. With a wide variety of brand-name parts and equipment at our disposal, we can guarantee the best possible price for your furnace repair.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing: We also offer qualified Carbon Monoxide testing as an additional service
Book Your Free, Professional Consultation Today!
Our furnace and heating repair is the best way to ensure that your furnace is back in working shape in no time. With our skilled technicians’ help, you can receive comprehensive broken furnace repair and maintenance with quick and efficient service, competitive prices, fully licensed and insured HVAC technicians, 2-hour dispatch time, and top-tier customer service. All of this culminates in quality services that you can depend on.
At DeMarco Mechanical we believe in quality customer service above all else. There is no job too big or too small for our company, and we always take the time to ensure 100% customer satisfaction in every aspect of our job. Each repair is done with the highest quality parts that match your equipment, and we offer a 30-day warranty on every repair or part used. We also offer service contracts, multi-equipment discounts, and highly competitive rates throughout the entire GTA.
Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working with you!