Air Conditioner Repair & Troubleshooting in Toronto
In the event of an air conditioner breakdown, DeMarco Mechanical Services Inc. gets your air conditioning system back up and running in the shortest time possible. Our technicians are also trained to prevent air conditioning breakdowns in the future to keep you protected from the summer heat, which is why in addition to repairs, we offer inspections and regular maintenance services. We are here to guarantee the working condition of your air conditioner, rain or shine, so you can expect the highest quality services, the most knowledgeable technicians, and the GTA’s most reliable AC repair service.
Our team offers the best air conditioning repair service and troubleshooting across the GTA, including Downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, King City, Pickering, Stouffville, Oshawa & beyond. Click here to read our glowing HomeStars reviews from our loyal customers!
Common Air Conditioner Red Flags
If you encounter a faulty, failing, or dying air conditioner unit, we always recommend calling us for a diagnostic. Our technicians can be on your property within 2 hours equipped with the brand-name parts you need. The following symptoms are generally indicative of problems requiring air conditioner repair or full replacement:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Unusual noises or odours
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Clogged or dirty filters
- Uneven cooling
- Total machine failure
BOOK YOUR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR OR REQUEST A CONSULTATION TODAY
Our Air Conditioner Repair Services
Our teams offer comprehensive repair services in addition to maintenance, installations, and replacements of AC systems. With our trained, experienced teams at your side, you will reap the benefits of a cooled home soon enough. Here is what DeMarco Mechanical Services Inc. can offer you:
- Air Conditioner Repairs: We offer immediate tune-ups, system checks and diagnostics of the necessary repairs. This includes everything from brand-name part replacement to standard filter replacements, as well as quick service from the moment you call.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: Regular tune-ups and cleaning of your ducts and air filters are important. We clean exterior cabinets, condensing coils, evaporator coils, test operating refrigerant pressures, test and measure temperature rise, fan speed and offer filter replacements. We offer maintenance and air conditioner repair in Toronto on brands such as Amana, Goodman, Rheem, Daikan, Carrier and more!
- Air Conditioner Inspections: We offer full inspections of your systems, electrical components, wiring, compressors, blower wheels, ductwork, service valves, condenser fans, blades, and more.
The DeMarco Experience
All of our air conditioner repairs in Toronto come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, and a 30-day warranty on all parts used. DeMarco Mechanical Services Inc. offers our loyal customers:
- Professional, timely, & accurate services
- Cutting-edge tools, parts, and knowledge
- Wide range of repairs
- 24/7 emergency response times
- Dispatch time of 2 hours after your call
- Immediate diagnostics and tune-ups
- Professional consultations
- Exceptional customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Comprehensive cooling services
- Servicing all major brands
- & More!
Trust 15 Years of Air Conditioner Repair Experience
The licensed air conditioner repair professionals at DeMarco Mechanical Services Inc. will provide you with emergency services 24/7 to ensure that you are never left without repairs when you need them most. Our main objective is to restore your air conditioning system to the same level of operation as before, which is why we pride ourselves on our quick diagnostics, excellent repair skills, and same day replacement of brand-name parts. When you call our company you can be sure your problems will be solved with the same level of skill and care that we would use for our own systems at home.
We believe in creating a good relationship with our customers, which is why we offer multi equipment discounts, highly competitive rates, and service contracts throughout the entire GTA. Each repair is done with the highest quality parts which match your equipment and we offer a 30-day warranty on every repair or part used.
Our highly trained professionals will ensure that the job is done correctly the first time, every time, and there is no job too big or too small for our company, and we always take the time to ensure complete customer satisfaction in every aspect of our job. Contact us today for your professional consultation!